Why choose Prestige Midlands?
- 10 year Insurance-backed Guarantee
- We only use our own highly experienced installers
- All our products have been thoroughly tested to British standards and manufactured to withstand our lovely British weather.
- A dedicated freephone number for our after-care service.
- All our installers are fully trained & qualified in the professional use of power tools, appliances and access equipment.
- You can spread the cost of your installation with our Flexi-plan option.
- Various styles, colours & designs to compliment your home.
- Fully insured with our Public & Employers Liability Insurance.
We will begin the first step of your installation by removing your existing polycarbonate or conservatory roof.
Once your old roof has been removed, the next step for us is to install the timber framework to the existing conservatory frame.
Our next step is to ensure your roof is left watertight & weather safe. This is done through boarding & felting your roof.
Your roof is usually watertight within a few hours of starting the installation
We will then follow this by tiling your new roof & also completing any lead work that is required. At this stage, your EPS will also be fitted under the first layer of tiles; falling into your gutter system.
This stage will consist of the installation of your internal insulation & hollow soffit cladding.
This now leads to the final stage of your installation where all your new guttering & downpipes will be connected. Now to sit back & relax in your brand new warm room.